Sunday, 18 March 2007

Where did it all go wrong?

I don't know quite when it happened, but somewhere in the last twenty years I must have fallen through a wormhole from the real world to an absurdist parody of it. Growing up all those years ago the world seemed like it made at least some sense, and anyone who had predicted many of the political and economic changes to come would have been looking at a career as a comedian.

I still hope that one day I'll wake up and discover that the past decade or more has been just an extended dream. But until that time, I can only hope to chronicle some of the absurdity that we're facing until enough others wake up to start to bring some sanity back to a world that's been turned into comedy by 'political correctness', 'feminism', 'multiculturalism' and all the other ills that have been visited on us in that time.

No comments: