Wednesday, 18 April 2007

Marrying losers

Another unusual thing I've noticed among my thirty-something female friends is the number who've ended up marrying losers who can't hold down a job, take out big debts in their wife's name, father a kid or two and then get divorced; the male equivalent of the female gold-digger. The 'successful' women haven't sunk that low, but several of the normal women in normal jobs have.

I can only presume that this is a further consequence of the destruction of marriage. 'Good men' who make a decent living and won't rip off their wives can no longer afford to get married because divorce has become enslavement, whereas male losers will benefit from having their wife buy them a new car and a big TV and pay to raise their kids... with no morals and little income, the fathers aren't going to be paying. These women are so desperate for kids that they'll settle for any man who can get them pregnant, even if it means huge long-term financial costs.

It's sad really, but just another way in which feminism has hurt women far more than men.

1 comment:

Captain Save'Aho said...

I have to say that I feel very sorry for these poor women who end up being stuck with a loser. Very sorry indeed. In fact, very very very sorry.

If they knew how sorry I felt then I'm sure at least one of them would sleep, sorry, I mean date a nice guy like me.