So on the Planet Neptune blog, I was asked what to do about solving the current lousy state of gender relations. As I said there, I don't think it can be solved, but with some more thought, here's a list of how we could start:
1. An end to the pedophile hysteria which primarily serves to separate men from children because no man can risk going anywhere near them when he can be marked for life by a lie. Of course despite the number of women abusing or outright murdering their kids and female teachers abusing their pupils, we all know that kids are safe in womens' hands, right?
2. An end to the feminisation of schools. In fact, an end to schooling beyond the teaching of the most basic skills required to function, as any kid with curiousity and a decent library and Internet connection can teach themselves beyond that. Schools have become youth concentration camps where kids are indocrinated with political correctness and kept out of the way while their mothers go out to work so their parents can live the same lifestyle their own parents did on a single salary decades ago.
3. An end to easy non-consensual divorce, and men will keep the house, their money and their kids when divorced; if your wife wants to run off with that 'bad boy' biker, she can go ahead, but he can pay for her. Automatic grant of cost-free divorce for any man or woman if their spouse refuses to have sex or children; that's part of the marriage deal, if you don't like it, don't get married.
4. No welfare for single mothers, unless they've been given the kids in a divorce settlement because the father was incapable of looking after them. No more glorification of sluts; men like screwing them, but don't want to marry them. Encouragement for women to marry young, rather than wait to their late thirties and discover that even if they can find a husband, it's too late for kids.
5. No more special treatment for women in the workplace, no more reduction of hiring standards so they can qualify for jobs they can't do. People should be hired on merit and not gender.
6. No more special treatment for women in rape cases. It's absurd that a woman can falsely accuse a man of rape, scar him for life in public perception even if he's found not guilty, all while no-one can tell anyone her identity. Long jail sentences for false accusations.
7. For that matter, equality of sentencing between men and women. If you murder your kids I don't care whether you're a man or a woman, you're an evil sleazeball who should be in jail for the rest of your life.
8. Massive rollback of the 'sexual harassment' industry. Abusing male or female workers in the course of their job should be punished, but sacking men for making jokes or complimenting a female co-worker is utterly absurd.
9. An end to nanny state laws, which mostly serve to penalise men. Any man who isn't mentally retarded is quite capable of deciding whether he wants to drink or smoke and doesn't need a cop to tell him otherwise, thank you very much. Nor do we need to be disarmed so that we become easy prey to criminals, who, by definition, don't obey anti-gun laws.
10. An end in general to the worship of safety over freedom. Women mostly want safety, men mostly want freedom; woman's heaven is men's hell. If you think someone else can make you safe rather than your own actions, you'll have to look to your family for it, not the state.
11. An end to the denigration of house-wives. Working in 'human resources' at Widgets, Inc is nowhere near as important as bringing up the next generation to be decent people.
12. An end to the 'sexism' industry. Men make jokes about women, women make jokes about men. It's a natural and healthy way to eliminate bad feelings with humor rather than argument and violence. Deal with it.
13. An end to zoning laws which push up house prices and prevent a couple from living decently on a single income.
14. Property and literacy tests for voting. No-one should be able to vote unless they have a vested interest in maintaining a stable society. Better yet, as democracy has proven such a failure, let's have a monarchy again.
Now, can you imagine all that happening? Any of it? No, of course not, that would take leaders with balls, and there's slightly less chance of that than of a flying pig becoming Prime Minister.
Instead, feminism will have to be proven an absolute disaster before it can be eliminated, so that the women of the world come begging for the remaining decent men to save them... and by then it will be too late to change anything; frankly, we're probably too late already.
But if we have to let Western society burn, so be it. We can rebuild a new society in its place, much better than the old. Feminists can't.